1. Daily wake up time, even on the weekend. Why? Getting consistent amazing sleep every night will help decrease stress and boosts your immune system. And many other things!! It will balance your life. For the better! Being a mama that sounds fantastic but… let’s be honest.. if that’s your secret dream to sleep in on the weekend because you work your buns off all week then do it. Just know that it is very healthy for your mind and body to have a set wake up time😉
2. Have a wake up and go to bed routine. Wash your face, brush your teeth, lay out your clothes for tomorrow, go for a walk, meditate, read, drink a glass of water, do your hair and makeup, watch the sunrise, prep some food for the day. Just have a routine!
3. Add some quiet, quality, ME time. Even if it’s 10 minutes. Take a second to have absolutely nothing scheduled. I promise you’ll be hooked! Take this time to set some goals for your life, and think of some things your grateful for. Don’t spend it on Facebook.. or Instagram… plan a vacation! Even if it may just be a dream. Draw a layout of your dream home. Meditate. Give yourself a manicure. Plan your dream wedding. Just think about YOU for a sec.
4. Meal prep. It is just as important to eat decent as it is to sleep decent. Plan a weeks dinners in advance, plan a grocery list. And factor in 30 minutes to make yourself and eat some food. A smoothie? A sandwich? A salad? Noodles? A quesadilla! It will make your day! 😉
5. Exercise. 20 minutes! Even 10. Go for a walk, do some lunges around your house. See if you can do a pull up at the park. Dance! Turn that music up and dance around the kitchen. Get a friend to go to the gym with you, or to come dance with you. The wii game just dance is the bees knees 😊 Exercise releases dopamine making you feel AMAZING. Much healthier than drugs friends.
The most important thing though is to have a planner or a calendar. You can use your phone! Or a piece of printer paper. Keep track of where you need to be and what you’re gonna be doing and plan your daily routine accordingly. For example: layout work clothes, pack a lunch, go to bed a tad earlier, or if you have nothing the next day… Plan a dance party and go grocery shopping!
By the way, you’re doing. Awesome.
I know life is absolutely insane. I have done the working/mom/going to school thing all at the same time and life is not a piece of cake. I have to dissect it into a hour by hour breakdown sometimes to keep from going insane! And sometimes it’s a countdown to bedtime 😉
I literally look at this daily when I’m finding myself being not productive.. also I write up new ones when something doesn’t quite work for me. Or when new things happen like preschool! And having a job outside of the home.
What do you wish you could have accomplished every morning?